Week Eight – Spacing Issues

While going through the Solidworks, and even further back while making the aesthetic model, I noticed that there may not be an abundance of space to fit above average sized garden tools, and even average ones may be a bit of a stretch. So, I have three options:

a) Redesign the bracket, making the bracket thicker, removing the element of “invisibility” that I tried my best to achieve.

b) Specifically state that it is to be used with small, indoor tools, which would be the easiest option

c) Time pending, create tools specifically for the product, having them included in the final production model, which would add value to it overall:

It would be nice to have time to arrive at a decision at my own pace but time is ticking!!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: